Designed by J.W.E. Buijs and J.B. Lürsen in co-operation with the then director of the Academy J.H. Plantenga.
Built in 1932-1937 to replace the 19th century neoclassicist building.
The façade is probably its best feature.
At present the institute is one of the main artistic engines of the town.
[Click on the pictures to enlarge]
All pictures were taken in March 2016